Short, Simple, Clear Car Leasing
The advantages of leasing stretch further than just being able to drive around in a brand new car. As well as not having to commit to a vehicle that’s going to depreciate in value, you get to drive the car of your choice for an affordable monthly fee and have the option to include a maintenance package for peace of mind too.
If you’re new to leasing and wondering whether it’s the right decision for you, here’s our top 10 reasons why you should consider leasing your next car rather than buying outright.
Car leasing for both personal use or through your business has become increasingly popular here in the UK, so read on to find out why..
1. Great Deals On Offer – some of the best deals can be had when you lease a car which can help keep your overall motoring costs down within one affordable monthly payment.
2. Drive A Nicer Car – when you lease a car you could end up driving a much better vehicle than if you’d gone out and bought one. This is because you only pay the car’s depreciation during your lease term rather than the whole value of the car. Therefore, your fixed monthly payments tend to be lower than other types of finance, enabling you to choose a better make or model with all the extras.
3. Reliability – brand new cars are more reliable so why not lease one? No more having to worry about whether you’re going to break down in your old car and if something does go wrong, your brand new lease car is covered by a full manufacturer’s warranty.
4. Free Up Your Money – why spend a chunk of money on something that basically spends more time sat on the driveway depreciating in value day after day when you could lease a brand new car and not have to worry about depreciation and selling it on when the time comes.
A famous quote by British American J. Paul Getty, the billionaire oil tycoon, backs this up: “If it appreciates, buy it. If it depreciates, lease it.”
5. Modern Technology & Safety Features – driving a brand new car means you benefit from all the latest technology and safety features such as Auto Emergency Braking (AEB), active cruise control, reversing camera etc..
6. Budgeting – leasing a car means you know exactly how much is being spent every month on motoring via one fixed monthly payment. Road tax is included in your contract for the duration of your lease term, plus you can add a maintenance package to avoid those expensive repair bills. All you need to concern yourself with is the insurance and fuel costs.
7. Lower Motoring Costs – a new car means it’s more reliable and more than likely won’t ever need big mechanical items replacing – no surprise repair bills to worry about.
8. No MoT To Think About – Brand new cars only need an MoT once they reach three years old, so unless you’ve taken out a 48 month contract, your lease car will more than likely not be your responsibility by the time its MoT is due.
9. PCH and BCH Makes It Easy – Personal Contract Hire and Business Contract Hire agreements allow you to lease (rent) a car for an agreed period of time, pay a fixed monthly fee and return the vehicle when the contract come to an end.
10. No Dealership’s To Deal With – leasing does away with those frustrating visits to car dealerships, as we offer our customers the best prices and deals on a brand new car.
Please click here to find out more about our business/personal car & van leasing services and fantastic offers, or give us a call NOW on 01904 55 75 44.
And if you can’t see the exact model you’re interested in leasing please ask: firstname.lastname@example.org