Car Leasing with Insurance
Get A Quick Quote
The Complete Solution
Clear Car Leasing has always been comprehensive due to the inclusion of vehicle warranty, breakdown cover and road tax within our monthly fee. Insurance, however, has always been something that needed to be organised separately…..until now!
Full, fixed price, UK insurance cover can now be incorporated into your contract including damage protection (inc. fire and theft) and windscreen cover, making the need to spend endless hours of your time trying to find that “special insurance deal” a thing of the past.
In order to be eligible for car leasing with insurance, you must fit the following criteria;
- Aged between 21-70
- Hold a full UK/EU driving licence which has been valid for at least 1 year
- No more than 2 own fault claims in the last 2 years
- No more than 6 points on their driving licence
- No driving ban in the last 5 years
- Not been advised to stop driving by the DVLA or a medical practitioner due to a medical condition
- For personal contract hire, be the lessee or the lessee’s spouse or partner
- For business contract hire, be an employee of the lessee or be an employee’s spouse or partner
Begin your lease journey with us by calling 01904 55 75 44 or drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
All vehicles images and descriptions are for illustration and reference purposes only. Information and prices are correct at the time of publishing and is subject to change.
All offers are subject to availability/change and may be withdrawn at any time without prior notice. Terms and conditions apply.
To be eligible for one of our offers you will need to be approved by credit with one of our verified lenders following a credit search. Please note not every applicant may be eligible. Failure to maintain payments may result in the termination of your contract agreement and the vehicle being returned. Please be aware that you do not own the vehicle at the end of the contract.
All data listed comes from CAP database and subject to change. We will not be held responsible for any discrepancies in data. Please visit the manufacturer's website for more accurate specification.