Mercedes B-Class AMG Line Auto Lease Offer
Get A Quick Quote
Dual-zone automatic climate control
18" AMG alloy wheels
Hard-disk navigation with 3 years free Live Traffic Information
Cruise control + speed limiter
Parking – reversing camera with dynamic guidelines on media display, 180° view
3-Spoke Sports steering wheel in Nappa leather with the flattened bottom
LED daytime running lights
Dual Bluetooth interface
Initial Payment: £1,641.88 inc. VAT £1,368.24 ex. VAT
Monthly Payment: £273.65 inc. VAT £228.04 ex. VAT
Payment profile: 6+35
PLEASE NOTE: Images and specification are for illustration purposes only
About this Lease Offer
Headline rental is based on a 3 year (36 months) lease contract with an initial payment equal to 6 monthly rentals (6+35 payment profile) upfront. 10,000 miles per annum or 30,000 total contracted miles. Other payment profiles and mileages are available to suit you.
Cars are supplied brand new from main UK dealers. Road tax, free delivery and collection, manufacturer’s warranty and breakdown cover (subject to warranty) is included throughout the lease duration.
Optional maintenance packages are available to include servicing, tyres and general fair wear and tear cover. Find out more by asking a member of our team today.
About the Car
The Mercedes B-Class B180 is a premium family car. It closely rivals with the Ford C-Max, VW Golf SV and the BMW Series 2 Active Tourer. This Mercedes B-Class Lease Offer is available on this 36-month contract.
Inside, the car shows of its premium side as the dashboard is all trimmed to make it expensive looking. There are many features in the B-Class that are similar to ones further up the Mercedes range such as standalone infotainment screen that is similar to one in a C-Class, and circular air vents that look similar to those found in the AMG GT supercar.
Space wise in the B-Class there is more than enough room for four passengers and their luggage, the middle seat in the back isn’t the large and therefore is most effectively used with the drinks cups down. Boot size, you have 486L which is larger than a Volkswagen Golf, plenty of room for luggage, weekly shop or a buggy etc.
The B180 Petrol Engine with a 6-speed gearbox is the smoothest to drive around urban areas, which is great if that’s where you’re driving on a daily commute.
|Max speed (MPH)||132|
- 18″ AMG alloy wheels – 5-twin-spoke design, painted titanium grey with a high-sheen finish
- AMG body styling
- Diamond radiator grille with chrome pins and single louvre
- Privacy glass – heat-insulating dark-tinted glass with dark tinting on rear window and rear side windows
- LED High-Performance headlamps with integrated LED daytime running lights
- ARTICO man-made leather/DINAMICA microfibre(black) with red contrast stitching
- 3-spoke, 12-button multifunction sports steering wheel in Nappa leather with the flattened bottom section and perforated grip area
- Sports seats – optimise lateral support for dynamic driving and at the same time provide comfort for everyday use
Communication & Driver Convenience:
- Two-zone automatic climate control with coloured inserts in the air vents
- 7-inch instrument display, 7-inch touchscreen media display
- Hard-disk navigation with 3 years free Live Traffic Information
- Cruise Control with Limiter
- Parking – reversing camera with dynamic guidelines on media display, 180° view
- Dual Bluetooth interface
- DAB digital radio tuner
Begin your lease journey with us by calling 01904 55 75 44 or drop us an email at email@example.com
All vehicles images and descriptions are for illustration and reference purposes only. Information and prices are correct at the time of publishing and is subject to change.
All offers are subject to availability/change and may be withdrawn at any time without prior notice. Terms and conditions apply.
To be eligible for one of our offers you will need to be approved by credit with one of our verified lenders following a credit search. Please note not every applicant may be eligible. Failure to maintain payments may result in the termination of your contract agreement and the vehicle being returned. Please be aware that you do not own the vehicle at the end of the contract.
All data listed comes from CAP database and subject to change. We will not be held responsible for any discrepancies in data. Please visit the manufacturer's website for more accurate specification.