Mercedes C-Class Saloon AMG Line Lease Offer
Get A Quick Quote
Automatic climate control, two-zone
SD card-based navigation system
SPEEDTRONIC cruise control with variable speed limiter
LED High-Performance headlamps
DAB digital radio tuner
Bluetooth - Hands free system
AMG sports seats
18"AMG Aero 5-spoke alloy wheels
Two USB ports
The Mercedes C-Class is a small saloon car that makes a great company car but can also make a comfortable family car for journeys on motorways. Available to order on this fantastic 36-month lease offer.
The car inside and out feels solid and well built. The interior looks and feels every penny you spend on the car. The cabin is very elegant taking a few features from the S-Class. In this model, there are inserts of unvarnished wood which adds to its luxurious looks. You get sports seats made from Artico leather, which looks and feels like the real deal.
Inside the space is generous for passengers in the back, there are enough head and legroom in the front to get comfortable pretty easy, and there is plenty of lumbar support for you to get in the right driving position. Room in the rear of the car isn’t as generous due to the sloping roof, so people over six-foot may struggle for space but not feel too uncomfortable.
The C-Class comes with a very similar size boot as the BMW 3 Series and Audi A4, 480-litres. There is plenty of room for a set of golf clubs and a baby buggy in the boot. The more rounded shape of the boot opening is a little awkward to load bulky items in, but the size is still good so it compensates for that.
It is a great alternative to the likes of the Jaguar XE, BMW 3 Series and Audi A4.
Facts & Figures:
This model is the Saloon C220d AMG Line automatic diesel engine. It is able to go from 0-60mph in 6.9secs. It has a top speed of 149mph. So it can be quick off the mark when it needs to be.
On the economy side of things, it is said to be able to return 61.4mpg. It is in the low tier bracket emissions, producing 117g/km CO2.
- 18″AMG Aero 5-spoke alloy wheels – tremolite grey
- AMG body styling – front apron, rear apron and side skirts
- Radiator grille – Diamond grille with integrated star, chrome pins
- Sports braking system with perforated front brake discs
- Sports suspension
- LED High-Performance headlamps with integral LED daytime running lamps
- AMG sports seats in ARTICO leather¹/DINAMICA microfiber
- AMG sports pedals in brushed stainless steel with rubber studs
- Steering wheel – 3-spoke multifunction AMG steering wheel in black Nappa leather with a flattened bottom section, chrome inserts and perforated leather in the grip area
- Floor mats – black with ‘AMG’ lettering
- High-resolution 10.25-inch multimedia colour display
Communication & Driver Convenience:
- THERMATIC – automatic climate control, two-zone
- Active Parking Assist including PARKTRONIC – The system automatically steers the vehicle into parking spaces. Bay and parallel parking capable
- SPEEDTRONIC cruise control with variable speed limiter
- Reversing camera
- Audio20 CD with integrated Media Interface and Bluetooth interface with hands-free function
- DAB digital radio tuner
- SD card-based navigation system
- Two USB ports
About the Mercedes C-Class Saloon Lease Offer:
Headline rental is based on a 3 year (36 months) lease contract with an initial payment equal to 6 monthly rentals (6+35payment profile) upfront. 10,000 miles per annum or 30,000 total contracted miles. Other payment profiles and mileages are available to suit you.
Cars are supplied brand new from main UK dealers. Road tax, free delivery and collection, manufacturer’s warranty and breakdown cover (subject to warranty) is included throughout the lease duration.
Optional maintenance packages are available to include servicing, tyres and general fair wear and tear cover. Find out more by asking a member of our team today.
Begin your lease journey with us by calling 01904 55 75 44 or drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Initial Payment: £403.20 inc. VAT £1,679.94 ex. VAT
Monthly Payment: £335.99 inc. VAT £279.99 ex. VAT
Payment profile: 6+35
PLEASE NOTE: Images and specification are for illustration purposes only