Seat Leon SE Dynamic Lease Offer
Get A Quick Quote
17" ‘Dynamic’ Alloy Wheels
Halogen Headlights with LED DRLs
DAB (Digital Audio Broadcasting) Radio
Parking Sensors (front and rear)
Adaptive Cruise Control
Initial Payment: £1,018.08 inc. VAT £848.40 ex. VAT
Monthly Payment: £169.69 inc. VAT £141.40 ex. VAT
Payment profile: 6+35
PLEASE NOTE: Images and specification are for illustration purposes only
About the Car
The Seat Leon is a stylish and sensible family hatchback that features plenty of smart technology as standard. It’s a great family hatchback alternative to other favourites such as the Ford Focus, Vauxhall Astra or the Volkswagen Golf.
Starting with the outside, this car carries a striking, angular presence and looks sporty regardless of the model line. Underneath, the Leon shares similar underpinnings with the Volkswagen Golf so it’s around the same length and width as its German cousin. Another benefit of having this platform is that the car offers a similar, refined driving experience without the costs associated with the VW-badge.
Inside, the cabin is equally as desirable. The dashboard looks modern and is finished with soft to touch plastics. Its infotainment system is functional and straight forward making it easy to navigate to your favourite radio station or to change vehicle settings without distracting the driver too much.
The space inside is ample for five-passengers and the Leon comes equipped with two ISOFIX rear seat mounts so child seats can be safely strapped down. Both front passenger seats have plenty of height adjustments to suit most types of passengers. At the back, the SEAT has a large 380-litre boot which will easily accommodate a couple of large suitcases.
Facts and Figures
This lease offer is based on the 1.5-litre ‘EVO’ petrol engine which produces 130ps (metric-horsepower) and is the perfect choice for both city/motorway driving.
Economy-wise this engine is fairly frugal and will help keep running costs down. On a combined driving cycle, the car will return around 42-47 MPG and the car’s emissions have been rated at 111g/KM.
- 17″ ‘Dynamic’ alloy wheels 30/3 with 225/45 R17 91W tyres
- Dark tinted rear windows
- Door mirrors (electrically adjustable and heated)
- Door mirrors with integrated LED indicators (body coloured)
- Front fog lights (halogen) with cornering function and rear fog light
- Halogen headlights with LED Daytime Running Lights (DRLs)
- Parking sensors (front and rear)
- Driver & passenger sun visor, covered and illuminated mirror, driver sun visor with card holder
- Front centre armrest with storage compartment and rear air outlet
- Front comfort seats in cloth
- Air conditioning
- Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC)
- Media system plus: 8.0″ smart touch display, four USB ports, CD player, eight speakers, voice control, DAB (Digital Audio Broadcasting), Bluetooth® audio streaming and handsfree system, steering wheel-mounted audio and phone controls
- Full Link smartphone integration: (MirrorLink, Apple CarPlay, Google Android Auto) with USB cable for Apple and Android compatibility
- Navigation system: 3D map display, high-resolution colour driver’s display, x2 SD card slots
Begin your lease journey with us by calling 01904 55 75 44 or drop us an email at email@example.com
All vehicles images and descriptions are for illustration and reference purposes only. Information and prices are correct at the time of publishing and is subject to change.
All offers are subject to availability/change and may be withdrawn at any time without prior notice. Terms and conditions apply.
To be eligible for one of our offers you will need to be approved by credit with one of our verified lenders following a credit search. Please note not every applicant may be eligible. Failure to maintain payments may result in the termination of your contract agreement and the vehicle being returned. Please be aware that you do not own the vehicle at the end of the contract.
All data listed comes from CAP database and subject to change. We will not be held responsible for any discrepancies in data. Please visit the manufacturer's website for more accurate specification.